Forum Rules

Please use this section for any suggestions to improve our forum, or if you are having any technical problems
Hunnybunny2007

Forum Rules

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Well at the moment we are so small that there aren't any rules as such ;) Honey61 and Blackberry are armed with padlocks while I'm at work, but we know that we won't need them, because you are all nice people and want the best for rabbits (apart from the 80+ spammers we've deleted and banned).

I've asked Adam about rules we should have (for those that don't know he's my son - and built the website and forum - proud mum moment, sorry :lol: )

His reply was "don't be idiots" - not sure where he gets his straight talking from :o

So as I've said this is PaP's forum, you are part of PaP (am I going to regret the next sentence) suggestions please...................

What rules do we need?
Blackberry

Re: Forum Rules

Post by Blackberry »

I think 'don't be idiots' is a good rule, along with 'play nicely' :D
ShazzaBunny

Post by ShazzaBunny »

I don't believe in a big list of strict rules. Forum etiquette is not rocket science, everyone should know how to behave and what is and isn't available. I think "don't be idiots" pretty much covers it :D
loppy ears

Post by loppy ears »

Giving Blackers the keys to the padlocks is no good she will have lost them under a pile of hay already
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

loppy ears wrote:Giving Blackers the keys to the padlocks is no good she will have lost them under a pile of hay already
I'm hoping they will go rusty before we have to use them :lol: :lol:
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
loppy ears wrote:Giving Blackers the keys to the padlocks is no good she will have lost them under a pile of hay already
wonders how to get the first padlock 8-)
Helga

Post by Helga »

poppymoon wrote:
Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
wonders how to get the first padlock 8-)
Funny, I was just thinking the same! ;)

But more importantly I want to be the first person to use this :ugeek:
Bunnylane

Post by Bunnylane »

Its ok just get Jill to open a thread on wellies as we all know thats a padlock offence
lib_n_bunny

Post by lib_n_bunny »

More like a pile of crafting materials!
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Bunnylane wrote:Its ok just get Jill to open a thread on wellies as we all know thats a padlock offence
She's been warned about the wellies ;)
http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic ... 1032#p1032