Suggestions for the forum

Please use this section for any suggestions to improve our forum, or if you are having any technical problems
sdf76

Re: Suggestions for the forum

Post by sdf76 »

If anyone has any unwanted Christmas gifts could they be used to help PAP in some way?=prizes for something maybe?
sue :)

Also I could compile information for a rabbit health section by copying and pasting from other sources but do not have enough experience to give my own advice.
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

sdf76 wrote:If anyone has any unwanted Christmas gifts could they be used to help PAP in some way?=prizes for something maybe?

Also I could compile information for a rabbit health section by copying and pasting from other sources but do not have enough experience to give my own advice.
Hi Sue

That's a lovely idea, there's also a bring and buy thread on the forum http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=323 and someone has suggested a swap thread too http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=878 but we can always use items as prizes too :)

We are working on some info on a rabbit health care section and once it's posted you are more than welcome to add to it please :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I will look out for the new Rabbit Health section :)

ps I love the fantastic choice of smilie icons :) ^:)^ (*) (*) well done !
- we have a pig, a cow, a monkey, a dog, a bug....
but no bunny icon :( ;)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Prompted by Poppymoons wanted post - I just wondered if a Wanted section might be useful on the forum. Members could post a request for any items they are looking for and maybe a donation to Pap could be made if someone provides that item to them. Also it could be useful for rescues who have any urgent requests for help, items they need, transport requests, volunteers etc. It could be extended into the rehome section too, so members looking for a particular animal could let people know they are looking so the relevant rescues are able to contact them.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

holidayhutch wrote:Prompted by Poppymoons wanted post - I just wondered if a Wanted section might be useful on the forum. Members could post a request for any items they are looking for and maybe a donation to Pap could be made if someone provides that item to them. Also it could be useful for rescues who have any urgent requests for help, items they need, transport requests, volunteers etc. It could be extended into the rehome section too, so members looking for a particular animal could let people know they are looking so the relevant rescues are able to contact them.
I was thinking the other day about transport requests, will have a word with Adam tomorrow :)
poppymoon

Post by poppymoon »

holidayhutch wrote:Prompted by Poppymoons wanted post - I just wondered if a Wanted section might be useful on the forum. Members could post a request for any items they are looking for and maybe a donation to Pap could be made if someone provides that item to them. Also it could be useful for rescues who have any urgent requests for help, items they need, transport requests, volunteers etc. It could be extended into the rehome section too, so members looking for a particular animal could let people know they are looking so the relevant rescues are able to contact them.
good idea :)
Gray

Post by Gray »

I have a suggestion!

Can we get the 'New Posts' option at the top of each page, rather than having to click Board Index, then 'New Posts' - makes navigating for me, personally, a lot easier. Not sure how many others constantly use the new posts feature?
GrahamL from RU.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Added to the top right hand side, next to the FAQ link.
Gray

Post by Gray »

Admin wrote:Added to the top right hand side, next to the FAQ link.
Diamond ;)

Just makes life SO much easier :)
GrahamL from RU.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

Gray wrote:
Admin wrote:Added to the top right hand side, next to the FAQ link.
Diamond ;)

Just makes life SO much easier :)
Can't have you being overworked =))