Suggestions for the forum

Please use this section for any suggestions to improve our forum, or if you are having any technical problems
Hunnybunny2007

Re: Suggestions for the forum

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

We were concerned over copyright laws and also some of the rescues were not happy with being included as they were concerned about getting animals dumped on them :(
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I didn't mean a google postcode sort of map. Just the nearest town to the rescue sort of map. I wouldn't expect rescues to put their postcodes on for the very reason you mention. I didn't know about copyright laws-it's more complex than you realise. It was just a thought- a sort of passing interest thing... but definitely not if it would cause the rescues problems in any way. :ymblushing:
sue :)
kermit's map is exactly what I meant :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I'm probably being really dense here :ymblushing: but what do the symbols mean at the start of each thread? for example why do some threads have a lightbulb with an exclamation mark in it- then some have tiny stars- some of the lined ones are red- some of the lined ones have moving lines..some have tiny circles within circles of lines.etc. :-\

just curious as to what the key is please?

Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

sdf76 wrote:I'm probably being really dense here :ymblushing: but what do the symbols mean at the start of each thread? for example why do some threads have a lightbulb with an exclamation mark in it- then some have tiny stars- some of the lined ones are red- some of the lined ones have moving lines..some have tiny circles within circles of lines.etc. :-\

just curious as to what the key is please?

I will check with Adam, he did tell me, but I can't remember 8-}
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Thankyou.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

Basically, highlighted in red means it has new posts. Normal grey, doesn't have new posts.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

but what is the difference between the lightbulb and circles?
just curious :ymblushing:
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I think the ones with exclamation marks are stickies, and the others are just normal posts :-B but I might be wrong :-?
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:I think the ones with exclamation marks are stickies, and the others are just normal posts :-B but I might be wrong :-?
ok- thankyou
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

As you've probably guessed from the picture thread, I've started rehauling the main website. If anyone has any suggestions or improvements from the last version then feel free to suggest them now.