Suggestions for the forum

Please use this section for any suggestions to improve our forum, or if you are having any technical problems
Gray

Re: Suggestions for the forum

Post by Gray »

Hunnybunny2007 wrote:
Gray wrote:
Admin wrote:Added to the top right hand side, next to the FAQ link.
Diamond ;)

Just makes life SO much easier :)
Can't have you being overworked =))
Stuck in my ways i think :/ :-B
GrahamL from RU.
holidayhutch

Post by holidayhutch »

Would a new product/ product recommendation section be useful or would it fit maybe as a sticky thread somewhere already in existence. We regularly get sent updates and brochures and magazines by companies letting us know of new products suitable for small furries, e.g at the moment Excel are releasing a new food format for buns and pigs. Just wondered if it would be useful at all and people could also recommend a particular product they have bought or tried etc too.
kermit

Post by kermit »

holidayhutch wrote:Would a new product/ product recommendation section be useful or would it fit maybe as a sticky thread somewhere already in existence. We regularly get sent updates and brochures and magazines by companies letting us know of new products suitable for small furries, e.g at the moment Excel are releasing a new food format for buns and pigs. Just wondered if it would be useful at all and people could also recommend a particular product they have bought or tried etc too.
That sounds good, could also have a thread where you have the best / cheapest places to buy things.....non prescription meds, food, hay etc.
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

holidayhutch wrote:Would a new product/ product recommendation section be useful or would it fit maybe as a sticky thread somewhere already in existence. We regularly get sent updates and brochures and magazines by companies letting us know of new products suitable for small furries, e.g at the moment Excel are releasing a new food format for buns and pigs. Just wondered if it would be useful at all and people could also recommend a particular product they have bought or tried etc too.
That's a good idea :-bd I will have words with Adam - perhaps a sub forum in general chat (which needs cleaning up a little) ;)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

I noticed that one Animal Rescue has fundraising through texts which are deducted off your airtime balance -see below and wondered if maybe you would consider this? as in text BUNNY1 to donate £1 per month? So many of us have mobile phones and it would save forgetting to send money off each month. Of course I have no idea of how to set it up! Lol far too technical for me! (just edited the text number out)

Also will there be any ordinary t-shirts with pledge a pound on please?
sue :)

Support us through our monthly donation scheme
To donate £1 per month text CAT1 to 7***0
To donate £3 per month text CAT3 to 7***0
To donate £5 per month text CAT5 to 7***0
Donations will be deducted from your airtime balance or added to your monthly bill. 100% of the donation goes to the charity. Sending a text to 7***0 will cost your standard network message rate. This is a subscription service. Donors can opt out of the service at any time by texting STOP to 7***0.

The rescue receives 100% of the donation from all networks.
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

I think you have to be a registered charity to be able to set up for text donations :(

I can ask Janice who embroiders our sweatshirts about a t shirt :) she did a special for Nanny Pat (Blackberrys mum) :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Ok thanks.
janice

Post by janice »

Let me talk to the marster of the forum .........
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Please could we have a UK map with spots on so we can see roughly where all 26 rescues are?
kermit

Post by kermit »

sdf76 wrote:Please could we have a UK map with spots on so we can see roughly where all 26 rescues are?
We have a rough one....I dunno how to get it that the text is not cut tho!

http://pledgeapound.net/forum/viewtopic ... map#p10491
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.