Suggestions for the forum

Please use this section for any suggestions to improve our forum, or if you are having any technical problems
Furry_Friends

Re: Suggestions for the forum

Post by Furry_Friends »

Can you make it so when you hover your mouse over a thread title, it shows the first few lines instead of saying "Unread posts"?
Furry_Friends

Post by Furry_Friends »

Can rescues have something on their name to make them stand out?
kermit

Post by kermit »

Furry_Friends wrote:Can you make it so when you hover your mouse over a thread title, it shows the first few lines instead of saying "Unread posts"?
Yip, i like this one too :)
My heart has joined the thousand, for my friend stopped running today.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

I'll sort something out for that.
Louise_81

Post by Louise_81 »

Honey61, do you mean the individual thread's post numbers on the actual thread, as opposed to the person's post number

Image i.e.#1,#2 etc to each post in the thread.

I came here to ask a different question.

When posting links within the forum, it is posting the bit after the www.pledgeapound.net/forum/ bit, so it isn't a whole link. I've just posted some links in the team area, for others to use to advertise the forum , so they don't have to go looking and can just post them around. however its just come up with the final bit of the link, which defeats the object. Anything you can do to tweak it, even if its just in the team area.
Admin
Site Admin

Post by Admin »

You can always right click the link and select Copy link location or similar. This way, it keeps posts less cluttered and it doesn't affect it in any way.

Re: The first few lines of a post. It's on my to do list and I haven't forgotten about it. :)
Little Man

Post by Little Man »

Could we pleeeease have a rabbit health section, as loads of people go on line to research rabbit health problems ?

Cheers :)
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Little Man wrote:Could we pleeeease have a rabbit health section, as loads of people go on line to research rabbit health problems ?

That seems a good idea :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Hunnybunny2007

Post by Hunnybunny2007 »

sdf76 wrote:
Little Man wrote:Could we pleeeease have a rabbit health section, as loads of people go on line to research rabbit health problems ?

That seems a good idea :)
sue :)

It's being worked on ;) Is there anyone that would like to write any basic info to put in there?