Problems with photograph sizes

Please use this section for any suggestions to improve our forum, or if you are having any technical problems
Rabswood

Problems with photograph sizes

Post by Rabswood »

I have always had this problem on Pledge a pound. Even though I reduce the size of my photographs they still appear large on the post, at least that is how they are displaying on my screen. Any ideas why this is so?

My latest thread about bonding Rosie and Snow has a picture of Big talking to Rosie I have reduced it much smaller than the other photos on the same thread yet it still displays as a really large one?
Mummy to the Rabsville Bunnies

Pledge a Pound Jewellery10% Pot Total £4.00
Donated via paypal 8/11/13

Oxo Rabswood a little fighter!
Orange

Re: Problems with photograph sizes

Post by Orange »

Are you using photobucket?

When I have been uploading photos from photobucket to PaP they still appear huge on my screen. On photobucket site I always resize them to largest side 540, but they still appear huge on my screen. When I check on my husband's computer they are at the smaller size. So only on my computer are they still showing at the original huge size.
sdf76

Post by sdf76 »

Your photos appear normal size on the thread bonding Rosie and Mr Snow. :)
sue :)
Coco my 13yr old (bridge) bunny
Rabswood

Post by Rabswood »

Orange wrote:Are you using photobucket?

When I have been uploading photos from photobucket to PaP they still appear huge on my screen. On photobucket site I always resize them to largest side 540, but they still appear huge on my screen. When I check on my husband's computer they are at the smaller size. So only on my computer are they still showing at the original huge size.
Yes I am using photobucket. This could be it then. Pledge a pound is the only site that this happens with though. Thanks.
Mummy to the Rabsville Bunnies

Pledge a Pound Jewellery10% Pot Total £4.00
Donated via paypal 8/11/13

Oxo Rabswood a little fighter!